Deadline: January 31st, 2023
For more information: http://anneluther.info/texts/2022/11/27/call-for-book-chapters
Dr. Anne Luther is reaching out to authors for book chapters with the following focus:
- History of Digitization in Museum: history of cataloging, history of digitization and computers in museums, today’s practices.
- Digital Infrastructure: foundational texts that build an overview on internal and public infrastructure (who is interacting with data in museums [practitioners], what are data in museums [standards, vocabularies, thesaurus, data structures], what are databases [differences, uses, technical possibilities, use] how do museums publish data online [infrastructure, standardization, LOI, Wiki, online catalogues etc.], what are differences between internal data use and online publication [technical, social, monetary].
- Ownership: copyright, access, authorship and the digital divide
- Practice and Education: case studies in- and outside the museum
- Impact and Change: case studies on restitution, accessibility and change in museum policies, practices, authorship and ownership
Please get in contact with Dr. Luther if you are interested in writing a book chapter. Short proposals of 500 words can be submitted until January 31st to email@example.com.